Friday, January 29, 2010

The Interesting Story of the Day

Alright guys, here is an interesting story for y'all. You can read this and understand just how crazy my high school actually is!

In Algebra II today, we just finished going over the lesson and we started working on our homework. Some in the back are talking or whatever. And I hear the words throw it to me. I didn't really pay attention to this, I mean there's only so much you can throw in a class room without the teacher freaking out, right?!

Ok so I'm doing my homework, I'm in the zone ok, I got this. And all of the sudden, WHAM!!! I don't know what just hit me but OH MY! It scared me! It didn't really hurt but it was like a solid hit.

So I turned around to see what just smacked me in the head. And the guy is holding a ball of paper!!! Ok I'm thinking, "How many sheets of paper can you fit in one ball of paper to make it look and almost like a softball?!" So people are laughing and stuff or whatever. It comes to find out....IT WAS AN ORANGE!!! Really?! A girl threw an orange that she'd gotten from the cafeteria to a guy sitting diagonally behind me. And he misses!!! P.S. this guy is suppose to be on the baseball team lol And afterwards I kind of felt bad because it cost in 5 points off of his grade because he missed.

So anyways they get the orange and him and another guy eat it...In class, after I just got smacked in the back of the head with it! Ha ha ha I find this so funny! How many people can say, "I've been hit with an orange in a classroom???" or even "I've thrown and orange in a classroom!!!"

Ha ha This is not the first something really random has happened to me in a class before. My Freshman year, I was knocked over in my desk in English class because two guys were fighting over me! So I'm use to the random injuries I get every once in a while, but an orange. That is so funny! So I thought I'd share my random experience that happens at my crazy high school! :)

No comments: