Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To' Up!

I had to get my oil changed week before last and I gave my dad the money. So I gave him the money so I'd get a 10 back. I finally convince him why I gave him an extra dollar and for some reason, he didn't want to do that? But I finally after like 10 mins of hysterically laughing and arguing, I get him to take the dollar: He waded it up and put it in his pocket! And he went ahead and gave me my 10. Last week, I ended up having to take it up their instead, so I get my money back from him and he only have me 40 back and says, "Bring me a ten back" Uh-uh! We had the same exact argument we had just a week ago!!! So he reaches in his pocket and throws the same dollar in his pocket! You can even see how bad it really looks in the picture! Again I laughed hysterically again and I leave it right where it lay! So I got it changed (will not be doing again! That's why you have men to take cars to do all that! I was the only female for an HOUR!!!) And I brought him his change....$9.00 :)

Today I left it for him to get and tonight he comes to me and says, "Was that my money you left me on the microwave today?" And I told him it was and he stops for a min and says, ".....You shorted me a dollar, where's my 10...." About that time my mom picks up the dollar I left on the end table...and it's pieces! So he takes it smiles and puts it in his pocket and go to take a shower. I walk back there to his room to take a picture of it, but I had to move it to my room because there wasn't enough light. So he went and got a shower and when he come back he asked me where the dollars was, I couldn't answer. I was on the computer and didn't turn around for trying not to laugh, about 3 seconds later I hear: "To'..Up" I completely lost it!

No comments: