Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No! Go Away!

Okay, from my last post, it seemed I was very excited about the whole ice storm here in my hometown! And I was, I mean I love missing school and all but....I HATE STAYING INSIDE!!! By twelve o'clock, I had cleaned almost my whole room, I worked on my essay until I was sick of it (still not done though), and I couldn't go anywhere (although later I ended up going in town to go to the bank and to pick up something at work and go to eat with someone later that day :) I hate feeling like I HAVE to stay somewhere! I would have loved it if I choose to stay home and be warm, but instead I felt like I was in prison!! And ya know what! It's coming back! Not cool! Definitely not looking forward to that! I'm so ready for spring...for multiply reason!

Here are two picture I took the day after the big part of the storm come through.

The first one is my car: All my windows were frozen! It was quite funny yet scary: the night before on my way home, I had to stay in the left lane because I couldn't get my back windows and rear-view mirrors to defrost. And I had to go like 10 mph on the bridge because I couldn't get around the car in front of me! I think we finally made it to 20 mph before we got over! And there were icicles EVERYWHERE!


Even on Bo's bike he left out in the walk way! I would hate to be him the next time he sat on that!


I will have to admit, I mean I didn't like staying inside but it was pretty to look at all the ice. There was a tree in my back yard that was really pretty frozen. And once I got out it was really pretty around town. On my way downtown I see ice falling from power lines. How many times do we get see this here?!

No comments: