I've been trying to eat it for like an hour now!! As much as I love lemonade, lemons still make my lips curl!!! If this doesn't work.....:( Salt water....UGH!!!
And I can't blog, facebook, text, call....for a week....it's going to be a little harder than last year! I'm going to be so....messed up! Lol BUT I will have Ciara AND Brooke this year!!! :D Plus it won't be so....out of the water this time, I mean at least I know what to expect??? /considering the circumstances last year, I'll enjoy it way much more!!! And I'm kind-of excited! AND this year *drum roll* THERE'S NO DIRT!!!!!!! :D For those who read the post of last years camp, it was a little.....dirt-y lol I doesn't take much dirt before I go insane!!! So besides worrying about melting from the heat, I'll be all smiles, clean and all!! :D
But the bad part...I leave in like 2 days and the only packing I've done is getting the suit case in on the floor!!! O.o!!! If you know me, Packing + Shelby = BAD, it takes like 2 weeks to pack....I HAVE TWO DAYS!!!! Wait a min, I'm blogging and I have two days left!!! What's wrong with this picture.......
GONE TO PACK!!! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment