Friday, August 5, 2011

"EB"ing a Mommy

I have been keeping up with this blog called "EB"ing a Mommy. It is so precious but so sad. It's this little boy, Tripp,

that has EB or Junction Epedermolysis Bullosa which is a type of skin disease where anything that rubs his skin causes him to get huge blisters. He's a little over 2, I believe. But the doctors told him he wouldn't live past 1. And the blog is his mom telling his story as he lives his life. The last post I have read is where she posted videos of him playing. It is so sweet, he is unable to talk because of a breathing problem if I understand correctly but he is very good at communicating. This is actually the smartest little two year old I've ever seen!! There was a video of him playing the drums to a song and to say he is two he's AWESOME!!! And another where he was hitting a little wind chime looking thing to a song and he was almost exactly with the song! He's so musical! Lol!





But this little boy has been through so much! And to see how happy he is, it's amazing! It's almost like he doesn't even know what's wrong. He's always in so much pain but I read when she goes to get him in the morning he always has a smile! I can't seem to get him off my mind here lately, he is so strong to go through nothing but pain all of his life. He doesn't know what it's like to live normal life. It really got me to thinking how bless I am! Sometimes people can just take life for granted. This has definitely gave me a new prospective!


Here is the blog you can go and read more about this precious little boy:


No comments: