So I open my Daily Devotional 'New Day New You" by Joyce Meyer just like I do every night. And July4th heading says, 'God's Grace Will See You Through' Ahhhh, it instantly put a peace over my spirit! The passage she wrote that day was about a man who gave her husband a written piece of paper for her to mention in her meeting she was going to be speaking in. This is what it had on it:
I want you to face the mountain
so that you can see,
when the mountain is out of the way
all there is left is Me.
Only I can move the mountain,
only I can push it away,
only I can conquer the problems
that you face today.
Your only job is to believe, to listen,
to My voice,
and when you hear what I command,
obedience is your choice.
But I will not make it too difficult for the vic-
tory is already Mine.
and I will fill you with My Spirit and through
you My grace will shine.
Not when you are perfect,
like you think you need to be,
but when your heart is willing to become more
and more like Me.
WOW!!! It still just hits me in the face! It fits in so perfectly with why I even fasted in the first place, to face something hard so that only God is the only thing around me! That whole passage just blows me out of the water!!!

1 comment:
I'm proud of you! ;)
Post a Comment