Saturday, July 10, 2010

What Is Going On?!?!


I feel like this monkey right now! I have been in this weird and crazy mode for the past few days! It's like my brain's off/on button is stuck! It's driving me bananas!!! And today, on my way home for lunch my mind was flashing around like lightning. I started think about how time has just pasted so quick!! I looked down in the car and realized, I WAS DRIVING! AND HAVE BEEN FOR A YEAR!!!! I'M 17?!?! It seems like just yesterday I was running around with my grandpa on road trips or staying at one of my grandparents' house or at friends house...So much as changed it so little time!! Then I started thinking that just a few months ago, maybe a year...I was a totally different person!!! I'm not saying that I want to go back or anything..it was a good change. But so quick!?!? And the thing is that I don't really remember any of it, it's just like, "Where did it go???"

Another things I realized is how much people really are a big part of your life. Your friends, family, church family, co-workers, and just everybody...You think sometimes, "All I want is to be alone!" But really and truly, if you were alone as much as you thought you needed to me, you'd be a reck! You'd be talking to yourself. At least I know I would be. And if you take time you usually spend with people and you spend it alone, you really start to realize that without other people...you wouldn't make it. You need that physical contact. (Yes, Melody I said it, physical contact :) j/k) And when your alone for a certain period of time, you...your mind longs for that. But not just physical contact, any contact...no contact at all will drive anybody crazy!!!

All this I was thinking about on my 15 min drive home from work today..plus probably a million other things. These are just the only two that I can remember...and that made sense!! Plus my mind is still going and going and going, I've caught myself doing like 3 or 4 things at one time, not even realizing it. Even while I was doing this blog, I've got music going and I'm searching something a google. I just stop a few minutes ago and went to google???

1 comment:

melodywedergren said...

We all need somebody to lean on.....

BTW....You look like a monkey and you.... well I won't go there!

(I couldn't resist) :)