Now to start off this is my room: Yes, I'm almost 18 and still have monkeys in my room! But here's the deal: I moved into my house about 4 years ago, and I was obsessed! Lol Then after a while I decided, well I'm about to graduate, there's no point in changing my room now, I'm about to leave but.....I'm not going anywhere, that I know of lol I'm thinking about doing my college courses near here and/or online. So I will probably be redecorating, very soon! :)
I have like a million stuffed animals (and I'm very sentimentally so I can't just get rid of them lol) So those are all my monkey stuffed animals, there is a baby monkey in the middle <3 The one on the end, in front of the small pillow, is actually a lamp! It's totally awesome, believe me! lol And the one beside the lamp to the left is actually a monkey duster, my mom decided to get me, but I refuse to use! Why would you get dust all over it!
Next: I seen a documentary a while back where people, instead of having children, adopt a monkey! That's like perfect for me!!! Like to be totally honest, I'm not the best with kids. Although here in the last few months, I will admit, I have gotten a little better! BUT I still don't think I'm going to have any! Yes, that might change later, but right now, No kids....I apologize! :) But a monkey, a trained monkey, not like some wild beast lol that would be so sweet! But I wouldn't I'd be crazy with it. They would get mad if you called it a monkey, you had to call it a baby! Like they got super mad, but that's like not facing reality or something. Totally not right, It's still a monkey, but whatever lol So I guess it would be more as a pet, but I'm cool with that! :)
Then: My favorite, My pajamas and one my house coats! :D I'm like obsessed with pajamas, every since I was little. Like you ask me what I want for Christmas (when was little), Pajamas! Which is totally crazy, but whatever? :) And I'm so excited because it's getting colder and I can use those pajamas more! (They look like the pillow on my head board-behind the awesome lamp) They have snowflakes with monkeys riding slays and skies! And my house coat is just awesome!! :) I got it at PEAK this year! *That was all because of Side* (Inside Joke-sorta)
An-ti-ways! I've pretty much rambled on and on this entire post, but you get the gist...I love monkeys!!! :D

1 comment:
I can tell that while writing this you were very very hyper. ha ha. I think my favorite part was "A trained monkey, not like some wild beast." LOL I love you! :]
Post a Comment