Monday, November 1, 2010

A Miracle From Above!!!!



As my friends and family know, I have a bad habit of keeping things in my pocket...and washing them! 2 days before I went to PEAK, I found my iPod in the washer, I found a dollar just the other day in my jacket pocket, but the most recent was defiantly a miracle!!! My USB drive!!!! My last one was stolen over the summer, while I was at PEAK, actually, but this one has all of my English IV papers on them!!! And I had just written one that has not been graded yet, and my teacher is out of town so if she lost it...I'd be in a HUGE mess!!!! When I seen it in the dryer, I thought my heart stopped!!! I pulled it out Sunday morning, already running late, I ran to the computer to see if maybe by chance the files were still there and....THEY WERE!!! Defiantly a miracle!!! I was totally excited!!! But I will try harder for that NOT to happen in the future!!!

No comments: