
This has kinda been the thing on my heart here lately. I was listening to my English teacher the other day talking about relationships and how sometimes people do everything the other people want them to do and forget about what they want for themselves; but when something happens between them, they are left with nothing, just memories of the other person, not themselves. And they lose themselves and everything they once loved and left with nothing!
I hate to admit it, but I'm the type of person that tries to please everyone. I usually just go with the flow, not make any scenes. "It doesn't matter" I think I have mentioned this in another post. But I'm still working on it...trying to get out of that habit. So speaking to myself as well: Take the time to realize who YOU are and what YOU want rather than trying to please everyone else! People are more exceptive to the person you really are than the person you are trying to be...and the people who don't except you for who you are...they don't count! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment