Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Summer's Almost Here!!


Ok, so I'm sure you are probably think, "This girl has finally fell off her rocker for good!" But no, I haven't! I heard this on the radio a few weeks ago while I was getting ready for school. It was 47 degrees outside, I'm like shaking I'm so cold, and I hear "Summer is almost here!!!" I thought I was hearing things for a second, then it started talking about ways to prevent heat strokes...I knew something wasn't right! But I thought ok...maybe their talking about being inside with the heater, which still made no sense, but I just kind of dismissed the thought...ok, so then I heard it again going down the road the next day or so!!! I thought that was so funny though! How can you get that mixed up??? It's in the Mid-November, Early-December and you're worried about heat stroke!! You need to be worried about hypothermia!!!

2 comments:

melodywedergren said...

Ha! That's AFR for ya! ;)

Shelby said...

Ah!! You heard it too?!?!