Monday, May 30, 2011

Gotta Catch Ya'll Up!!!

WOW! A lot as happen!!!! My last post was on April 26, almost a month ago! It feels like it's been years because SO much has happened!!!

In my most recent post, I talkeded about how I was so sick of school and English class and Physics probably lol And now I'm proud to say Friday, May 13th I GRADUATED!!! WHOOOOO!!!! I'm totally excited!!! I keep thinking "ohhhh I know I'm going to hate going back to school the 15th"...then I think...WAIT A MIN!!! :D It hasn't hit me yet I guess! But when I realize, if not physically, mentally I'm bouncing around!!!!!


 Also before I was talking about turning 18, well Here it is :) I can't believe that either, everything still feels the same....well, almost everything anyways!! Me and one of my greatest friends, Brooke, had our party together. Yes, at 18, and she's 16! But it was really good! I had a blast :) Even through the delirious night of decorating! :)


And then on Cinco de Mayo, :) what a wonderful picnic, softball, and watching the stars! Just Sayin' :D

Talking about being delirious, in my next post, I'll show you delirious! Vertical Hope Corps! Work, Work, Work, Fun, Fun, Fun!!! I know you've never heard those words in the same sentences but...You haven't been with Vertical Youth!!! We can pull fun and laughter out of anything!!!!!!


And during all, most of this, I've been living with my grandparents due to Mississippi River flooding. So you can only imagine how busy things have been! Plus fundraisers for PEAK, work, preparing for the summer fun and of course time with my family and friends!!!! Over the next post I'll be telling about the things that have been and will be going on! But a quick catch up first! ;)

No comments: