Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Touch My Heart Moments!

Over the past month, I must say, kids have been just so sweet! Yes, I just said that!

Kati, Maci, and Abbi are my little second cousins and I've been trying to get them to come to church with me as much as possible! I have not been a kids person...ever but they are growing on me and definitely helping me get use to it I guess lol :D


The night of my graduation, I was at my grandparent's getting ready and my cousin and her little girls were going to ride with them to my graduation. It ended up the girls wanted to ride with me, and I have to admit these girls, hyper and all, have grown on me! If at all possible, I'd bring them home with me! But for some reason all three wanted to put up their hair Right before we left and Anni, my cousin-their mom, only had enough stuff for two and she was going to have look for the other on the way there. Well Maci got all up set and stuff, then I realized, I had an extra holder in my console...With tears gushing down her face, I had it to her and she instantly smiles!


While on the way to graduation, Maci sees a young girl, maybe 19 or 20 driving down the road beside us and Maci goes "Look Kati, that's girl is really pretty!" And Abbi, the youngest, goes, "Not at pretty as Shelby!" How can you not smile at that?!


Kati is very quite, she is more shy than Maci and Abbi. But her easy going and mom like personality toward the girls helps me! :) She's like a tiny friend lol Once the little girls go to sleep we stay up together most of the time talking. She talks like I know all of her friends :) And I think she feel in love with my bed, it takes her like 5 mins to fall asleep every time!


I guess I've realized, kid might not be so bad after all :)










That doesn't mean I want any though!!

No comments: