Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh, How I Love Jesus!

I was thinking the other day about what you have to do in order to do the will of God, how sometimes you have a sacrifices a whole lot! But when you do, you see how good He does in return! And even if He didn't do anything for you in return...what has He already done for you???? I can start your list by saying He came to the world and suffered for you and me! How much do we own Him for that? We should give Him our entire lives for that alone! :)


There are things we face everyday that we may not want to do, that we dread doing, and it puts us in a bad mood. When you do it your not going to enjoy it, because you know/think it's going to be horrible or what have you. If you just look at it in a positive way, the results will come out positive!

No comments: