I was talking to someone one day and they asked me the question: 'What is it that makes everybody love McDonald's I don't know who it was or why I even remember them saying it but here is the answer! Lol I thought this was so crazy! But really once I thought about it, it makes sense!
This video is from the 700 club, my little brother left the t.v. on while I was doing my homework and when he went to bed, he forgot to turn it off. I drifted off from my homework to this show from Christian Broadcasting Show. (CBS) I normally never even pay attention to the t.v. went I'm ever around it, but this segment ''Bring It On" is people who write in letters to be answered and they asked how to overcome Freshman 15 and I had to listen when I heard seemings I'll be in this situation next year! :( From then I listen until I heard this, so I'm not really sure what is on the video from then on... I was too amazed by the colors, plus it was like almost 1 in the morning and I was going to bed!
(start video at 4:10 to hear only about Yellow and Red)
Bring It On: Freshman 15

No comments:
Post a Comment