Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My new thing is trying to stay positive! Which seems to be a little hard at times, but you have to help yourself along the way! This is one thing that keeps me happy! It's a solar powered, dancing flower! AMAZING!!! Courtney got in for me while she was in Denver, I believe. I put this in my car, so that every time I see it dancing, I can't help but smile! :)





Another thing is walking! Here in my hometown we have a beautiful river-walk. I try to walk there as much as possible, although it has been a while. I usually like to go before I go to work or if I just want to go and relax, relieve some stress! :) I love to listen to my iPod while I'm around people and the under the bridge and the buildings, but once I get a certain distance away from the building, I'll turn my iPod off and just listen to the birds and the river. It's just so pleasant! :) This is a picture I took not to long ago, the picture does no justices! It was such pretty that day!

No comments: