But an-ti-ways :) the reason for this post is being over the summer on our youth trip to Tulsa, OK to PEAK, I bought a sudoku cube. It's like a rubic cube but with numbers! And it's like even harder than this puzzle I've been working on for 2 months! I just now was able to get one side! (Well about a month ago, I'm a little late on the posting thing) And I was super excited when I did this! Like you just don't know! But this is it! :D I even got all the numbers right-side-up and everything, look at that! I just had to take a picture of it! Because I knew if I didn't, I might not could get it there anymore! :)

TRY IT!
Now I wouldn't advise the sudoku cube right off! :) It took me a bit to catch on, and I still can't explain to someone how to play unless they just watch how I do it, but there are many different websites that can! There are many, many free websites where you can play. Just go to google and type in sudoku, and I'm positive you can find a good one! You can find book of them...pretty much anywhere they sale magazines? There is a place on Facebook, you can play them. They're everywhere! :) And they are so fun! And most websites or books and even Facebook has different levels, Easy, Medium, and Hard and usually one more that's hard than hard everybody closes it different things. The only difference between the levels is just the amount of numbers they give you to start off with. I always like a challenge that I have to figure out more, but that's just me?....I think I'll go do some now! See ya! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment