Thursday, October 7, 2010

Theme Songs of a Life!

I'm not really sure what has triggered this, for the past few weeks love, care, compassion, and just deepness in general as been on my heart. I'm seeing things in a whole different way. These four songs are the ones that I've been listening to lately...along with others of course but these are the ones that have been on my heart. But the first one, You Can Have Me, just kind of hits it home for me I guess, it talks about if Jesus walked up to you today and said drop everything you love for Me, would you do it? Do you have more love for Him than anything in this world? The next song, It's Your Life, says you can be who you want to be, and that the world watched every move you make, that tells them what kind of person you are. It encourages you to be more Christian like because if they see how your acting isn't much better than the way the world acts, what would make you want to change? There would be nothing significant about being a Christian. The third song, You are More, it reminds me of how far I've come and with that it kind of motivates me to spread the message, that you are more than this world makes you out to be. You are human, you are going to make mistakes, you are going to make bad decisions but you are still worth more than your faults. There is always room for change. And last but definitely not lest Freedom, it always make me smile. I first heard it with the Youth Choir at my church and we sing a different verse than this, but I like this one too. It reminds me of my freedom, No more shackles, No more chains, No more bondage, I am free! Yeah! :) I may never get to the place I want to be, but I'm definitely not where I use to be! It always gives me hope! :) ~Thank You for freedom!


You Can Have Me - Sidewalk Prophets


It's Your Life - Francesca Battistelli


You are More - Tenth Avenue North


Freedom - Eddie James

No comments: