
Yes, this is very blurry! But I was shaking with my phone and I was NOT getting any closer to this thing than I was already! This was on the cabinet in my kitchen...It come out of my laundry basket from outside!!! And I was carrying it!!! It's like 10 o'clock at night, I hadn't been home from work long, everybody but my little brother was asleep! I put it down, trying not to scream, I try get Bo's attention in his room and see if maybe he won't act all crazy and get that thing out of my house! And THANKFULLY, he sensed that I really didn't like them, and got him out. (I figured he'd get it and wave in front of me or something!) Nevertheless, it took him several attempt and the frog apparently really wanted to stay inside. Once he finally got it out of the door it came right back in, before he could shut the door!!! So he had to start all over again to catch him. Once he got it, he took him farther out and watched it for like 5 mins?! I don't know what was so amusing, but at least he was not in my house! :) But you see the whole point of the story is if they would have just put the dryer beside the washer instead of the deep freezer this wouldn't have happened?!?!

2 comments:
I would have ran off screaming before I had time to take the picture! lol
Awe! Poor little froggy! He was probably shaking too! I think he's cute! ;)
Post a Comment